Monday 11 November 2013

The Pen.....Mightier than the Sword

My people, Im happy to be back here. Its been too long (yet I know I wasn't missed), however, it feels good to be back. The thing about "gist" blogging is that there is always "gist", someone is either suing someone else or doing something unthinkable. For those of us who have chose to go down this quiet, hardly ever traveled road of intellectual blogging- I pity us. However, if we are passionate enough, and we have the staying strength and NEPA and network permits us, we must strive to fulfill.

So, forgive me for my hiatus, I have a lot of people in my life to say that too, very dear to not so dear, yet, we do have responsibilities. So to those who have kept the faith and you know yourselves- I ask for your forgiveness, you are very appreciated. Its not much, but its something and its from me to you, so read these stories, enjoy them, mull over them and try in some way or the other to bring light, life and happiness to your home, your office, your neighborhood.   

There is so much strife in the land my brethren, I do not need to tell you. Bombs are still going off, people are still being shot, kidnapped, some Governors are still at the throat of the Presidency, Im not sure if ASUU has sheathed its sword yet. But, when it seems like the whole world is crashing down on you. Remember, yesterday is gone, today is still yours and tomorrow is for the taking. Peace and love children

No comments:

Post a Comment